CellOrganizer for Docker
CellOrganizer for Docker contains binaries for the functions
- img2slml, the top-level function to train generative models of cell morphology, and
- slml2img, the top-level function to generate simulated instances from a trained generative model,
- slml2info, the top-level function to generate a report from information extracted from a single generative model.
- slml2report, the top-level function to generate a report from comparing generative models.
- slml2slml, the top-level function to combine models into a single model file.
Instructions on installing Docker and downloading the CellOrganizer for Docker image can be found below
|Release Version||Installation and Running||DockerHub||Source code|
|CellOrganizer for Docker v2.8.0 (Jupyter version)||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|CellOrganizer for Docker v2.7.2||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|CellOrganizer for Docker v2.7.1||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
The image contains the following libraries, models and images.
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
- New Release! CellOrganizer v2.8.1 June 20, 2019
- CellOrganizer for Galaxy June 4, 2019
- CellOrganizer for Docker and CellOrganizer for Singularity May 31, 2019
- New Release! CellOrganizer v2.8.0 May 28, 2019
- New Release! CellOrganizer v2.7.2, CellOrganizer for Docker and CellOrganizer for Galaxy! August 13, 2018