CellOrganizer for Docker
CellOrganizer for Docker contains binaries for the functions
- img2slml, the top-level function to train generative models of cell morphology, and
- slml2img, the top-level function to generate simulated instances from a trained generative model,
- slml2info, the top-level function to generate a report from information extracted from a single generative model.
- slml2report, the top-level function to generate a report from comparing generative models.
Instructions on installing Docker and downloading the CellOrganizer for Docker image can be found below
|Release Version||Installation and Running||DockerHub|
|CellOrganizer for Docker v2.7.2||Click Here||Click Here|
|CellOrganizer for Docker v2.7.1||Click Here||Click Here|
The image contains the following libraries, models and images.
- New Release! CellOrganizer v2.7.1 and CellOrganizer for Docker April 13, 2018
- New Release! Version 2.7.0 March 7, 2018
- New Release! Version 2.6.0 June 26, 2017
- New Release! Version 2.5.2 September 12, 2016
- New Release! Version 2.5.1 August 1, 2016