CellOrganizer for Galaxy
With CellOrganizer for Galaxy, users will be able to train generative models, synthesize images, compare generative models, obtain useful information from generative models among many other useful tasks.
Publicly Accessible Galaxy Server
The public server is provided to provide access to CellOrganizer tools for users who do not have the resources to run the Matlab or Docker versions. It is provided at no charge for non-profit organizations. Users may register for an account here.
|Name||CellOrganizer Version||Galaxy Version||Documentation||Summary|
|CellOrganizer for Galaxy||2.8.1||19.05||Click here||Computational Biology Department at Carnegie Mellon University server||CellOrganizer for Galaxy||2.8.0||17.09||Click here||Computational Biology Department at Carnegie Mellon University server|
|CellOrganizer for Galaxy||2.7.2||17.00||Click here||Computational Biology Department at Carnegie Mellon University server|
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
- New Release! CellOrganizer v2.9.2 July 13, 2021
- New Release! CellOrganizer v2.9.1 July 12, 2021
- New Release! CellOrganizer v2.8.1 June 20, 2019
- CellOrganizer for Galaxy June 4, 2019
- CellOrganizer for Docker and CellOrganizer for Singularity May 31, 2019