This version of CellOrganizer can be used through a few simple Matlab scripts or via a graphical user interface. CellOrganizer has been tested in Linux using Matlab 2011b/2012b and in MacOSX using 2012a.
- A box for the resolution of the dataset was added to the model trainer GUI. Due to the missing information, the previous version was unable to save the model to disk.
- Dataset resolution was added to demo2D01. Due to the missing information, the previous version was unable to save the model to disk.
- Fixed a problem in ml_dir.m, where the method was incorrectly sorting elements.
|Source Code||README||RELEASE NOTES||CellOrganizer v1.8.1||Text Document||PDF Document||CellOrganizer v1.8.0||Text Document||PDF Document|
Coming soon! Compiled versions for Linux and Mac OS X. These versions do not require a Matlab installation or license.
- New Release! CellOrganizer v2.7.1 and CellOrganizer for Docker April 13, 2018
- New Release! Version 2.7.0 March 7, 2018
- New Release! Version 2.6.0 June 26, 2017
- New Release! Version 2.5.2 September 12, 2016
- New Release! Version 2.5.1 August 1, 2016