CellOrganizer for Singularity
Singularity enables users to have full control of their environment. Singularity containers can be used to package entire scientific workflows, software and libraries, and even data.
CellOrganizer for Singularity contains binaries for the functions
- img2slml, the top-level function to train generative models of cell morphology, and
- slml2img, the top-level function to generate simulated instances from a trained generative model,
- slml2info, the top-level function to generate a report from information extracted from a single generative model.
- slml2report, the top-level function to generate a report from comparing generative models.
- slml2slml, the top-level function to combine models into a single model file.
Instructions on installing Singularity and downloading the CellOrganizer for Singularity image can be found below
|Release Version||Installation and Running||Source code||Image Download|
|CellOrganizer for Singularity v2.8.0||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|